Here’s a lighter, colourful dip that can go well with vegetables, bread, Crisps, or chips. It adds flavour to a dish, and it’s healthy too. Easy and simple to make.
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Earth Signature Turmeric powder
- 1/2 English hothouse (or 2 small) cucumbers
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yoghurt
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Sliced raw vegetables, bread, and/or crisps/chips
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; add Earth Signature turmeric powder, occasionally stirring, for 2–3 minutes, until oil begins to bubble. Keep it aside and let it cool.
2. Coarsely shred the cucumbers and squeeze out excess liquid. Transfer the cucumbers to a bowl. Add turmeric oil, yoghurt, mint, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and lemon zest; season with salt as per taste and stir to combine.
3. Serve with crudités alongside for dipping.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes||2 cups|