If you’re looking for a nourishing dinner option at home, look no further than this mouthwatering curry!
This turmeric chicken curry is flavorful and made with flavorful herbs and spices, packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients, and is fairly simple to make. Follow the instructions below.
· 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed
· 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
· 1 white onion, diced
· 1-inch ginger, grated
· 2 cloves garlic, chopped
· ½ cup coconut milk
· ½ cup coconut cream
· 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
· Juice of half a lime (reserve the other half to serve)
· 1 tsp sea salt
· ½ tsp Earth Signature Turmeric powder
· 2 Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1. Using a large pan, melt the coconut oil on medium heat. Add the diced onion, ginger, garlic, and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
2. Remove the onions from the pan and set them aside, reserve the coconut oil in the pan.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and lightly salt. Sauté until the internal temperature reads 1650 F.
4. Add the onion back to the pan along with the coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut aminos, lime juice, and seasonings to the pan (reserving the fresh coriander) and stir. Simmer and stir for about 5 minutes to allow the flavors to combine and the sauce to thicken.
5. Season further to taste and top with fresh coriander and lime wedges. Serve with rice, and enjoy!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||10-15 minutes||25 minutes||4|